A few months ago I came across some curtains that I had hanging in my previous apartment. The fabric was gorgeous and I couldn’t bear to throw it out, but it just wasn’t something that I could use in my new or future spaces. (Here I am standing in front of the panels.)
I wracked my brain to come up with a solution, and sent off an email to the very creative, super talented, very much adored Liesl of Liesl Made. She thought over my offer, and agreed to accept the fabric panels. She also surprised me by offering a trade: my fabric for some goodies from her shop.
I was very excited. She has really great stuff!
Liesl received the fabric and posted about it on April 7th. I haven’t seen what she made, yet, but it’s high time that I post about the goodies that I received:
- some neat notions like ribbon and trim and yarn
- a card wallet that she made from colourful fabric
- a purse that I use all the time now. She calls it a Newbeau bag, and you can get one here
- a coaster that says LieslMade, and I use it all the time for my beverages on my side-table
- a night gown. I’m wearing it tonight and I love it
The package arrived on my birthday (March 30th), so I have to apologize for the delay in posting… I’ve just been too busy lovin’ up her gifties.